Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I have many things to do recently....Thursday have a big AGM for buddhist...There have 2 post that i apply...I'm not confident with me because that will be my first time stand in front many peoples to give a speech and ask them vote me...
Many peoples ask me whether i wan success to enter that post or not...At that time,my mind suddenly give me one answer that i wan get that post. But, i worry i cant handle it well...HOw HOw How....
There r 4 persons apply this post involve me...One of that four persons is my friend and she is more good and i think there r many peoples will vote her...My confidence decrease day by day...
Why i always are that person that (bei pau qi)...Sometime i really hate that...

1 comment:

  1. tell you what, after I accepted Chris as my only savior, my become free... ~ I have purpose in life, no matter what kind of problems, I keep on praying. God heard me and everything is on planned... God is real, and He is the only God...

    I changed a lot, not like the previous CK, the old has gone , the new has come. God changed my mind, my life. that is His power.

    this is only some sharing, hope you don't mind k.

    ReplyDelete